53% Cocoa Solids Chocolate
Listed below is a full list of chocolates reviewed on Chocablog with a stated cocoa solids content of 53 percent. Note that this list may not be complete, as manufacturers don't always give this number on their packaging as they should.
Click here for a more information on what these numbers mean and what you should be looking out for when buying chocolate.
- TCHO SeriousMilk Cacao
- Naive Encyclopedia Of Chocolate
- Emils Gustavs Dark Chocolate With Cherry
- Marks And Spencer Luxury Egg Selection
- Haigh’s Dark Couverture
- Sunshine & Butterflies Handmade Chocolate Selection
- Chocolatier Assortment
- Sugarless Gourmet Dark Chocolate
- Trader Joe’s Classic Milk and Dark Chocolates
- Ernest Hillier Ginger
- Chocolate Santander Colombian Single Origin
- Cocoa Bean Dark Chocolate With Christmas Tree