64% Cocoa Solids Chocolate
Listed below is a full list of chocolates reviewed on Chocablog with a stated cocoa solids content of 64 percent. Note that this list may not be complete, as manufacturers don't always give this number on their packaging as they should.
Click here for a more information on what these numbers mean and what you should be looking out for when buying chocolate.
- Beschle Grand Cru Collection Noir
- The Chocolate Heart Mini Bars
- CocoaNymph Sea Nymph
- Paul A. Young Sea Salted Caramel Egg
- Valrhona Les Grands Crus
- Valrhona Estate Grown and Grand Cru Flavored Bars
- Valrhona Palmira Venezuelan 2007
- World Market Chili and Lime Dark Chocolate
- Paul A. Young Stem Ginger & Cardamom Pavé
- Chocolate Truffle Co. Noir Collection Costa Rica 64
- Cukrček Dark Chocolate: Cloves & Rosemary