Update: This competition is now closed.
We have 3 pairs of tickets to Taste Of Christmas, the festive foodie event of the year to give away. The event takes place from the 4th to 6th of December at London’s ExCeL Centre.
To be in with a chance of winning the competition, simply subscribe to our daily email updates and answer to the following question in the entry form below:
- Fat Goose
- Fat Duck
- Fat Pigeon
Please make sure you read all the rules before entering your answer in the form below.
About The Show
Taste of Christmas, the wintertime sibling of the sell-out summer show, Taste of London, is the first truly Christmassy event of the season. It returns to London’s ExCel, for three full days of indulgent eating, drinking and shopping.
Dine at the finest restaurants, see top chefs at work, gather festive foodie inspiration and stock up on speciality food and drink from the country’s finest producers. As always, there are some huge names lined up to attend with the likes of Heston Blumenthal, Richard Corrigan, Jean-Christophe Novelli and Antony Worrall Thompson all making appearances.
For more information on the event, go to www.tasteofchristmas.com – and if you can’t wait to see if you’ve won, quote the code “TASTE” when booking to get to tickets for £32 (saving £6).
- To enter, you must be subscribed to our email updates service and use the same email address in the entry form above. You can unsubscribe afterward if you like, but you must be on the list on the competition closing date for your entry to be counted.
- One entry per person only.
- There are three prizes, each comprising of 1 pair of tickets. Winners will be picked at random from correct entries and notified by email.
- Chocablog staff writers may not enter.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The competition closes on Tuesday 17th November 2009.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Rules are subject to change without notice (if we’ve forgotten something because we’re a bit slow)