Guinness

Here are all the posts on Chocablog tagged with the term Guinness.

Guinness Milk Chocolate Truffle

So, we’re back with another 45g bar of chocolate flavoured with Guinness. This time it’s a milk chocolate with a “truffle” filling. The format of the bar is exactly the same as the dark chocolate caramel version, and it contains …

Guinness Dark Chocolate Caramel

I don’t much care for Guinness. So it’s probably lucky that this little bar contains just 0.2% of the stuff. The other 99.8% it seems, is pure marketing. Simon has reviewed a couple of Guinness chocolate products in the past, …

Guinness Luxury Chocolate Truffles

In a follow up to the Guinness Chocolate bar review I posted recently, I thought I’d offer my opinion on one of my birthday presents. As you can see, Guinness have produced Milk chocolate truffles ‘enhanced’ with the flavour of Guinness. …

Guinness Dark Chocolate

As anyone who has ever flown out of Ireland will tell you, every Irish airport plays host to the Guinness ministore, home to a plethora of merchandise designed to show your allegiance to the ‘dark stuff’. I have glanced at …