Madagascar Origin Chocolate
This page shows all Chocablog reviews featuring chocolate made from cocoa beans sourced in Madagascar.
Madagascan chocolate is known for its distintive, vibrant and citrus flavour notes. It’s a great starting point for those getting into dark chocolate for the first time as it often has a natural sweetness and very little bitterness.
- Lauden Single Origin and Salted Caramel Chocolates
- Thorntons Milk Chocolate With Strawberry
- Rausch Plantagenwelt Selection
- J. D. Gross Madagascar 46%
- Malagasy Mora Mora
- Paul A. Young Selection: Part 2
- Paul A. Young Selection
- Choceur Madagascar 65% Cocoa
- Patric Madagascar Sambirano Valley
- Pralus Le 100% Criollo
- E. Guittard Ambanja Bittersweet
- Sambirano Madagascar Dark Chocolate
- Amano Madagascar & Ocumare