Update: This competition is now closed.
Regular Chocablog readers will know all about Chocoholly – wonderful handmade organic chocolates from Brighton based artist Holly Caulfield.
Well to celebrate the launch of Holly’s brand new web site, we’ve teamed up with her to bring you a competition with a prize to die for – a luxury hamper full of organic chocolate worth over £50! The hamper contains:
- 5 Chocoholly infused bars, Chilli, Cardamom, Geranium, Cranberry & cinnamon
and Rich milk.
- 3 Chocoholly jewelled bars, Blueberry raspberry and strawberry, Cocoa Nib, and Toasted almond and orange.
- 2 packs of Chocoholly fish, Rich milk (a darker shade of milk) and White chocolate
with cranberries and cinnamon.
- 1 big jar of milk or dark chocolate buttons
To be in with a chance of winning the competition, simply subscribe to our daily email updates and answer to the following question in the entry form below.
And if you’re stuck, you’ll find the answer on Holly’s site.
Please make sure you read all the rules before entering your answer in the form below.
- To enter, you must be subscribed to our email updates service and use the same email address in the entry form above. You can unsubscribe afterward if you like, but you must be on the list on the competition closing date for your entry to be counted.
- One entry per person only.
- There are three prizes, each comprising of 1 pair of tickets. Winners will be picked at random from correct entries and notified by email.
- Chocablog staff writers may not enter.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The competition closes on Friday 11th December 2009.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Rules are subject to change without notice (if we’ve forgotten something because we’re a bit slow)
- Filed under competition.