Update: This competition is now closed.
Father’s Day is coming up on June 20th, and to celebrate, we’ve got together with one of our favourite chocolatiers – Chococo – to bring you a chance to win this rather fabulous chocolate hamper, packed full of stuff Dads will love! The hamper includes:
- A box of 9 fresh chocolates and truffles (including Old Thumper beer and curry flavours!)
- Mini Purbeck marble cake
- A bag of dark chocolate oak-smoked chilli slabs
- A bag of dark chocolate tools (!)
- Grenada Chocolate Company 71% bar
- Grenada Chocolate Company 82% bar
To be in with a chance of winning the competition, simply subscribe to our daily email updates and answer to the following question in the entry form below.
And if you’re stuck, you’ll find the answer on Chococo’s Web Site.
Please make sure you read all the rules before entering your answer in the form below.
- To enter, you must be subscribed to our email updates service and use the same email address in the entry form above. You can unsubscribe afterward if you like, but you must be on the list on the competition closing date for your entry to be counted.
- One entry per person only.
- The winner will be picked at random from correct entries and notified by email. The name of the winner will also be announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Chocablog staff writers and Chococo staff may not enter.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The competition closes on Saturday 12th June 2010.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Rules are subject to change without notice (if we’ve forgotten something because we’re a bit slow)