Update: This competition is now closed
It’s been a while since we last had a competition, so we thought it was time to give away some more chocoolate!
Up for grabs this time is 1kg of some of our favourite chocolate. The actual prize will be a mixture of chocolates and will almost certainly vary from the picture above, but we can guarantee that it will be good stuff and there will be at least 1 kilo.
That’s enough to last you… well, all day, if you’re anything like us!
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning all this chocolate is to subscribe to the email version of our feed.
That means not only could you win all that delicious chocolate, but you also get Chocablog delivered to your inbox every day without having to lift a finger.
Once you’ve subscribed, just complete the form below and tell us why you think you should win! If you’re the lucky winner, we’ll do our very best to get you your chocolate in time for Christmas. Good luck!
- To enter, you must be subscribed to our email updates service and use the same email address in the entry form below. You can unsubscribe afterward if you like, but you must be on the list on the competition closing date for your entry to be counted.
- One entry per person only.
- Chocablog staff writers may not enter. You have enough chocolate already.
- The competition is open to readers of all ages, anywhere in the world. (If you’re under 16, you should ask a parent before entering though – you know they’ll just steal the prize if an unexpected box full of chocs arrives on the doorstep.)
- Competition closes on Friday 18th July, 2008.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Rules are subject to change without notice (if we’ve forgotten something because we’re a bit slow)
- Filed under competition.