Some of you may know that Chcoablog’s Aussie chocolate expert Kath Lockett has decided to move on and start her on chocolate blog. (Boo! Hiss! Traitor! etc!)
You can find Kath at her new site Gone Chocco. I’d like to personally thank her for the time and effort she’s put into Chocablog and wish her the best of luck with her new venture!
Needless to say, we’re looking for new Chocabloggers, but it would be impossible to replace Kath with just one person, so we’re looking for 2-3 regular contributors who can give us a taste of the chocolate in their part of the world. We’re particularly interested in hearing from people in Asia, The Middle East, South America and Africa. But we do have some fairly tough requirements. You need:
- A love of chocolate (naturally).
- A very strong grasp of the English language.
- Some experience in blogging. General writing experience is good, but writing short, interesting pieces for the web is a different skill.
- A decent camera and the ability to take gorgeous looking photos of chocolate.
- A working knowledge of the chocolate production process, what goes in to chocolate, and the desire to learn more.
Chocablog writers get paid. But they get paid poorly. It might cover the costs of any chocolate you buy, but don’t expect to get rich or give up your day job and eat chocolate all day. That’s my job.
Interested? Head on over to the Chocablog contact page and tell us a bit about yourself.