Posted by Sylvia in on October 30 2006 | Leave A Comment
Still looking for chocolatey Halloween recipes and recipe ideas? Try some of these!
- Stupidly cute! Hairy Daddy Longlegs Cupcakes
- Chocolate Mice – …although rats would be more spooky
- I would think any chocolate brownie/cake recipe would work fine for this Graveyard Pizza
- If you are talented enough to cut dough along the dotted line: Vampire Bites
- I am not sure I’d have the nerve to eat these Witches’ Warts
- Frozen delight. The Frankenstein heads are cute too! Cookies and Cream Bats
- I’m not sure these are actually edible but they sure look the part! Chocolate Brains
- Quite spooky if you use the glow-stick as recommended: Mississippi Mudslide
- A very posh looking pumpkin: Halloween Chocolate Cake
Got any spooky Halloween recipes of your own? Leave a link in the comments!
- Filed under halloween.