Update: This competition is now closed.
Here’s a little story to bring a little drool to the mouth of any chocaholic.
You may not know this, but if you’re an event organiser, it’s often quite easy to get freebies from companies who would like to be associated with the product launch/party/event you’re organising, even more so if the event might have some celebrity connection.
Now I’m not sure why, but someone decided that a party in a nightclub would benefit from a little chocolate – Lindt Lindor Milk Balls to be precise. Of course, the manufacturers can afford to be very generous with their product, and (as is so often the case) on this occasion they provided far more chocolate than a bunch of people getting drunk in a club might want.
As a good friend of mine would say “It’s all about timing and positioning”. I volunteered to help hide the excess chocs in exchange for a ‘box’ of the goodies. Job accomplished, I hoisted a cardboard box and took it home, only to discover that it didn’t contain the small boxes of four Lindor Balls at all – oh no, this one was full of the loose product. Hundreds of the little blighters.
Naturally I was suddenly very popular.
What makes this tale even more fantastic/ridiculous is that when I returned later that night there was another box left behind!
Your chance to win some!
So, dear readers, I would like to offer Chocablog subscribers the chance to win some Lindor Balls of your own.
To win 5 boxes of Lindor balls (boxes of 4, not boxes containing hundreds of them – sorry) simply subscribe to the email version of Chocablog then use this form to let us know how many Lindor Balls are in the picture above.
- To enter, you must be subscribed to our email updates service and use the same email address in the entry form. Thus entry is a 2 stage process – first subscribe, then fill in the entry form. If you’re not a registered subscriber on the closing date, your entry can’t be counted.
- The winner will be the person who correctly guesses the number of Lindt Lindor balls in the photo above. In the event of nobody guessing the correct number, the closest guess will win. In the event of multiple correct (or equally close) guesses, a single winner will be randomly picked from those entries.
- One entry per person only.
- Chocablog staff writers may not enter. You have enough chocolate already.
- The exact quantity of the prize is subject to change, depending on how hungry we get between now and the closing date.
- The competition is open to readers of all ages. UK residents only this time – sorry!
- Competition closes on Monday 3rd March, 2008.
- The judges decision is final.
- Rules are subject to change without notice (if we’ve forgotten something because we’re a bit slow)