We like to bring you special features, interviews, videos and factory tours whenever we can. We report from chocolate festivals,
tasting events and even get to chat up the odd celebrity. But as long as it's chocolate related, we'll write about it!
- We pick some of our favourite chocolates of the year and squeeze them into arbitrary and entirely made up categories.
- A run down of Christmas gift ideas!
- One of our favourite chocolate events of the year.
- A Christmas themed afternoon tea at the Hilton Park Lane.
- Reporting from San Francisco's biggest chocolate event.
- 15 minutes to make a meal for under £15. Could you do it?
- The highlight of Chocolate Week 2010.
- Jennifer Earle hosts an evening of cocktails and chocolate exploration.
- Highlights of the AoC conference at the RAC Club.
- Brownie overload in Old Street!
- Walking tours of London's chocolate shops.
- A preview of the biggest week of the year for chocolate in the UK.
Last week, I was invited along to sample chocolate afternoon tea at The Podium Restaurant in The London Hilton on Park Lane. Being the kind of person who never says no to an invitation with “chocolate” in the title, I …
Yesterday evening, we were invited along to a cheese and chocolate pairing evening at La Cave à Fromage in Kensington.
“Cheese and chocolate!?” I hear you cry, “Are you mad!?”. Well, quite possibly, but it’s not as odd as it may …
Serendipty is a wonderful thing. A random comment I made on Twitter about being in Finchley caught the attention of Samantha Check, who runs a tea room just round the corner from where I live.
I’d never heard of Tea Party …
Sometimes, the stars just shine down on you and smile. How else could you explain a chain of events that ends up with me getting a chocolate massage at a posh Amsterdam hotel at extremely short notice and only …
Three week’s after Hotel Chocolat’s Christmas launch, Thorntons held their own Christmas event yesterday, showing what they’ve got lined up for the festive season.
Held in central London, just around the corner from the swanky Hotel Chocolat apartment, this was a …
“I know this great little place in London…” is a popular Facebook page, Twitter account and web site that aims to uncover some of the hidden gems in London. Last night, they organised their first official event, a “Chocs & …
A hot and sunny day in early July may not be the obvious time to launch your Christmas range to the press, but that’s exactly what Hotel Chocolat chose to do yesterday.
After having hired (or broken into, we’re not quite …
We were lucky enough to be invited along to the launch of a collaboration between Paul A. Young and the Rare Tea Company’s Henrietta Lovell on Tuesday evening.
After being plied with drink (a cocktail made from gin infused with cacao …