It’s Chocophile time once again. The time of the week where we stalk interesting people before extracting them from their daily lives and subjecting them to intensive questioning about their chocolate consumption.
- Video Host / Journalist / Queen of the Geeks
- Web Site:
- www.veronicabelmont.com, twitter.com/Veronica
- Milk, dark or white:
- Typically milk, but I like to go dark when trying the more exotic flavor combinations!
- Your guilty chocolate pleasure:
- TCHO and Vosges chocolates, they have some of my favorite flavors!
- Favourite childhood chocolate:
- Cadbury Creme Eggs! I still get a bunch every Easter.
- Average Chocolate Consumption:
- I’ll probably eat a bar or two a month of the good stuff, but if I
pass a candy bowl I can’t help myself from stealing a few M&Ms!
- Fruit or nut:
- Crunchy or chewy:
- Give or receive:
- Receive! I like getting new a different kinds of chocolates to
taste test! But giving is also fun… just not as tasty.
- Least favourite chocolate:
- Super bitter or white chocolate!
After careful analysis of the results, we have concluded that this may be our geekiest chocophile yet. We were particularly interested in her knowledge of TCHO and Vosges.
Management are contemplating recruiting this subject for an underover mission to investigate further…