This is the first in a regular series on Chocablog, where we discretely follow interesting people (from a safe distance) before sending our agents in to apprehend and question them on their chocolate eating habits.
We start with actor and presenter Robert Llewellyn (Red Dwarf, Scrapheap Challenge). Suggestions for future subjects (and questions to put to them) in the comments please:
- Actor, TV presenter
- Web Site:
- Milk, dark or white:
- Favourite childhood chocolate:
- Milky Bars
- Fruit or nut:
- Crunchy or chewy:
- Your guilty chocolate secret:
- That I don’t really like chocolate that much
- Average chocolate consumption:
- Give or receive:
- Least favourite chocolate:
- Cheap easter egg chocolate
Clearly this subject needs to be trained in the fine art of chocolate appreciation, although this distaste of cheap easter egg chocolate shows that there may be hope. Don’t worry, we have an operative on the case right now!