Yes it’s Chocophile time again. That time of the week where we find interesting people and question them about their chocolate eating habits for no apparent reason!
- Singer / Songwriter
- Web Site:
- Milk, dark or white:
- Dark, but milk will do!
- Your guilty chocolate pleasure:
- You can’t beat a chocolate souffle (though you have to, in order to
- Favourite childhood chocolate:
- Whatchamacallit spent a lot of time in the spotlight
- Fruit or nut:
- Both – Chunky, for the win.
- Crunchy or chewy:
- Crunchy. Chewy is too time consuming.
- I try to be good – only once in a while do I break down and buy an
ENTIRE CANDY BAR.
- Give or receive:
- I won’t even dignify that with a response!
- Least favourite chocolate:
- I was excited to try the bacon chocolate bars, but I think they
don’t work as well in the mouth as they do on paper.
An interesting selection of answers! The subject exhibited a noticeable expression of guilt when avoiding the ‘give’ or ‘receive’ question, which we all know can only mean one thing…
We were also a little flummoxed by the ‘Whatchamacallit’ answer, but it turns out this is actually a real chocolate bar.
Now if you’ll excuse us, we need to run further tests on this particular subject. We must establish once and for all whether bacon flavoured chocolate is an effective weapon against zombies…