Yes, it’s that time of the week where we go abduct random people we’ve seen on TV and interrogate them about their chocolate-eating habits. This time we put the spotlight on actress Clare Wilkie – best known for her roles in EastEnders and period drama Berkeley Square.
(We won’t mention Crossroads or Eldorado, Clare. Promise.)
- Web Site:
- Milk, dark or white:
- Dark – 70% cocoa. It’s healthier so you can eat more!
- Your guilty chocolate pleasure:
- All chocolate – I’m not fussy!
- Favourite childhood chocolate:
- Milky Way. At school my nickname was The Wilkie Bar Kid…
- Fruit or nut:
- Crunchy or chewy:
- Average chocolate consumption:
- I eat it all day – I wake up and reach for it.
- Give or receive:
- Receive… obviously!
- Least favourite chocolate:
- Bounty. Coconut = ugh!
Clearly we are dealing with an expert here. The subject shows in in-depth knowledge and we were particularly impressed with her reasoning for preferring the dark chocolate option. Top marks!
Yes.. you read that right. Chocolate Factory. We’ll definitely be continuing our investigations there…