70% Cocoa Solids Chocolate
Listed below is a full list of chocolates reviewed on Chocablog with a stated cocoa solids content of 70 percent. Note that this list may not be complete, as manufacturers don't always give this number on their packaging as they should.
Click here for a more information on what these numbers mean and what you should be looking out for when buying chocolate.
- Stainer ‘Grand Cru’ Chilli
- Patric Madagascar Sambirano Valley
- Côte d’Or 70% and Raspberries
- Sweetriot Flavor 70
- Stainer Masai
- Richfields Dark 70% With Blueberries
- Green & Black’s Dark 70% Easter Egg
- Amano Madagascar & Ocumare
- J. D. Gross Plain Chocolate
- Côte d’Or Experiences Noir Framboise
- Green & Black’s Dark 70%